Friday, February 22, 2008

Life Manifested by Self Actualization

The greatest repression we can experience are the limitations we place upon ourselves. This being true, the drama in our lives can best be described as a play in which the plot, the charcters and the props are directed by a person's own need for spiritual growth and experience. Within our soul's paradigm, life is balanced by what we put out into the universe and by that which we take. A conversion of energy perhaps is the actual drive that empowers our motives in life. The universe contains an infinite amount of energy, waiting to be called upon in times of need. Unaware of this though, we steal this energy from others using numerous control tactics. The stealing and retrieving of this life force creates the dramas in our lives.


If I take the time to make myself aware of my own tactics, then my need for manipulation is rendered useless. It takes more energy to derive energy from others, than to learn to supply my own. Without the need for drama, I free myself from my own repression. If I have the power to control where this energy is manifested and supplied, is it possible to say that I could control where this energy is directed?For example, if I wanted an apartment, that according to the real estate would cost double that which I can afford; my mind instantly pipes in "you cannot afford it, its impossible". However, my mind only sees according to the logic of reality, but what is reality? Is what I see not based on what I experience? If I experience money to be unobtainable, then this becomes a difficult situation for me. Someone else on the other hand could have what seems and endless supply of money, and therefore money is more obtainable and less of a stressor. Our realities are relative. The same theaory can be applied to releationships, careers, etc. Realitivity is forever changing. We place limitations on ourselves based on reasons that are interchangable. They are not real. Question Reality.


The dramas around this realm utilize our energy. We place energy in fear, in power struggles with ourselves and with others. We put energy into everything but a positive and healthy movement upward. I believe that we are in a time where more people are becoming "aware". We are aware that our own power struggles are nothing but a black hole for self pity and destruction. We are realizing that we are able to separate ourselves from the controls in our lives and consequently within ourselves. Life is becoming not an existence based on limitations preset in fate, but rather than existance, we ourselves are responsible for manifesting. Life manifested by self actualization.


I believe a lot of depression and anxiety exists because of the unconsciousness realization that we are not living up to our human potential. Whats more, is that perhaps we haven't taken enough time and thought to really getting to know ourselves and what our potential really is. We are species ruled and imprisoned by emotions. The choices we make in life, are enslaved to the fear and needs we feel, rather than guided by them. Our dreams have been built around "someday". "Someday I will be rich", "someday I will have what I want", "someday I will find love", "someday i will be happy". What we fail to realize is the beauty and perfection in the very existance we live in each and every day. Right now we are rich in with life, right now we have everything we want at our fingertips of manifestation, right now we are love, and with this relization, how could we not be happy?

The miracle of life is that lessons we encounter in life never break us, but rather empower us to become closer to our souls purpose. Look for patterns within your own life, learn to listen to your heart and remember with your soul. Remember that we are all one, in that the world as a whole, is living the same lessons, just at different times. We are all connected. If we all take the time to step away from the dramas of our lives, we can see the big picture, and connect to a lifesource greater than that of our egos. Sacrifice the ego for the life of mankind, and raise the consciousness. Remember who you are.

No comments: